Room measurements guide
Drawing your own plans to scale:
1. Draw the shape of the room on the empty grid (download here)
2. Mark the total width and length of the room.
3. Add all features of the room. Please include:
- Doors - mark the main entry and label where each door leads
- Fixtures such as radiators
- Built-ins such as counters and whiteboards
- Indicate flooring if you have fixed carpet/vinyl areas.
4. Mark in all dimensions as shown in the sample below
5. Scan and email your plans to email@example.com.
6. If you don't have a metric measuring tape, we will provide one. Ring our customer service at 0800 387 457.