Room measurements guide
Drawing your own plans to scale:
- Draw the shape of the room on the empty grid (download here)
- Mark the total width and length of the room.
- Add all features of the room. Please include:
- Doors – mark the main entry and label where each door leads
- Fixtures such as radiators
- Built-ins such as counters and whiteboards
- Indicate flooring if you have fixed carpet/vinyl areas.
- Mark in all dimensions as shown in the sample below.
- Scan and email your plans to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t have a metric measuring tape, we will provide one. Ring our customer service at 0800 387 457.